-Anyone who has had symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days must self-isolate at home; symptoms include fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, and new muscle aches or headache.
-Clients must pre-screen themselves for Covid-19 symptoms before attending an appointment with Enhance Beauty. If symptoms are positive, or if the client has travelled outside the province in the previous 14 days, the client cannot receive services.
-Anyone under the direction of the provincial health officer to self-isolate must follow those instructions including anyone who has arrived from outside of Canada, or who has come in contact with a confirmed Covid-19 case, must self-isolate for 14 days and monitor for symptoms.
-Enhance Beauty will not be providing services for any clients who have or have had contact with someone who travelled out of the country and not passed the mandatory 14 day isolation period.
1. Leave shoes outside
2. Temperature Check
3. Have mask on before coming inside the studio
4. Please have a filter inside your mask
5. Personal items including phones are no longer inside the studio, if you need your phone please have your own wipe to wipe it down. Otherwise leave in your purse outside the studio
6. Wash Hands for 30 seconds
8. Fill out COVID-19 questionnaire sheet.
Work Stations when working on location:
- Factors to consider when planning for on location makeup services are;
• I will be requiring a minimum 6 feet of social distancing space around my work area. If you have a separate room for me to work in that is a bonus!
• Proper lighting and ventilation, If I am able to set up near a window, patio door, that is preferred.
• In the summer working outside on the patio or deck is a thumbs up!
• In other words I do recognize that wedding mornings are fun and exciting, I want to encourage the fun while continuing to keep safety in mind. During scheduled service times, only the provider and client receiving services will be within the station area. I do ask that family and friends keep their 6 feet distance from I and the station work area for my safety.
Sanitization and Cleaning:
Sanitization and cleaning has always been extremely important and serious for Enhance Beauty. We have and will continue to take sanitary practices with the utmost seriousness.
• Enhance Beauty will continue to maintain the makeup kit with appropriate sanitary practices, utilizing disposable tools whenever possible, sanitizing and disinfecting all applicable tools with 70% alcohol and Coraluv UV sterilizer sanitation machine killing 99.9% of germs in 10 minutes.
• After each client Enhance Beauty will wipe down the station with PREempt disinfectant wipes, such as chairs, table, tools, and high touch items between each client.
• Clients will be asked to wash their hands and sanitize before sitting down for their service.
Personal Protective Equipment
• As the client will be unable to wear a mask during the makeup service, Enhance Beauty will utilize advanced forms of PPE such as face shields combined with masks as well as fresh gloves during a makeup appointment. If you feel a sneeze or cough approaching, please tell me to step aside while sneezing or coughing into your elbow and away from the workstation.
• When possible both the client and Enhance Beauty will be required to wear a mask during the hair service.
• If the client already has their makeup done when sitting down for the hair service, the client will not be wearing a mask. Enhance Beauty will be wearing the proper PPE such as face shield, and mask for protection.
This Covid-19 Safety Plan was developed in accordance with the guidelines as set out by Worksafe BC.